• Name of the candidate seeking admission in the school is registered in the school office.
• For classes Nursery to I, admissions are done on the basis of first come first serve.
• The form duly filled in, should be returned to the school-office along with one stamp-size photograph & other documents before the last date, as decided by the Management.
• The intimation of the date and timings for admission formalities of candidates will be given to the applicants, from the school-office desk.
• Applicants found suitable for admission, will be intimated for the completion of admission formalities after depositing the required fees, along with the necessary and relevant documents.
• The form issued by the school is non-transferable & should be used in its original form.
|Classes||Minimum Age(On 1st April)||Maximum Age(On 1st April)|
|2½ Yrs. Plus||3½ Yrs. Plus||4½ Yrs. Plus||5½ Yrs. Plus|
|3½ Yrs. Plus||4½ Yrs. Plus||5½ Yrs. Plus||6½ Yrs. Plus|
For Maths Group (Min 8 CGP in Maths & 9 CGPA in Aggregate)
1. English (2) Physics (3) Chemistry (4) Mathematics (5) Any of the following
For Biology Group (Min 7.8 CPA in Aggregate)
1. English (2) Physics (3) Chemistry (4) Biology (5) Any of the following
For Commerce Group (Min 7.6 CGPA in Agrgragate)
i. English (2) Economics (3) Business Studies (4) Accounts (5) Any of the following
• In classes IX & XI, admission is granted on the basis of the performance in the previous class and oral knowledge check in the school.
• The school authority reserves the right to short-list the candidates, after the oral checks and interviews.
• The result will be available from the school office only.
• Incomplete forms will be rejected during the short-listing of the candidates.
• 25% of seats are reserved for BPL students,which may be filled in, after the due permission of DEO, if seats are vacant.